I watched this video
where this virtuoso deconstructed her winning formula.
6 Quick Takeaways for you to rise in your artistry and impact:
1. “I’m always driven to keep learning,” she shared. So please remember that fortune favors the curious. And lucky blesses the student.
2. “I’m always driven to meet new people,” she added. We get some of our greatest creative insights in conversation. Seek out original performers in your field and talk to them. Hunt down visionaries in other disciplines and decode how they roll.
3. Wintour also noted that she’s always interested in hearing opposing ideas. That’s a superb insight for us to reflect on. Nothing fails like success and the moment we fall in love with our proven patterns for winning, we’re on the path to irrelevance.
4. This fashion legend loves to travel. And views this habit as an essential one to stay on her finest game. I do believe that traveling our tiny planet is a priceless education. We are shaped by every city we visit, every street we walk, every meal we enjoy. And every stranger we meet.
5. “There must be a deeper meaning to your work,” Anna Wintour observed. The secret to passion is a majestic purpose. And happiness flows from service.
6. The last lesson I’d like to offer you from this creative leader speaks to her belief that we all must “own who we are without apology”. It’s mission-critical for any empire-maker and world-changer to know who they are, what they stand for and then have the courage to show that to this world. [Without feeling wrong for expressing such authenticity.
I do not have any complaints about people who are living a causeless life. They have decided (unconsciously) to finish as normal human being. none can make them extraordinary human beings without there permission.
How can you make someone a big giant without his permission?
Anyway, habits are the true force behind your unlimited success.