what is the most exciting NEWS in your life?
you all need answers to the questions.
Life is a most precious gift and could not be passed over on the planet, without excitement. you must live or create or enjoy exciting.
You have to be a person of excitement. Once someone meets you then he/she shall realize you for a lifetime. You have a power to take the person at a new level. new heights.
If you are full of excitement than you can make someone happy. Making someone happy is a big work of life. You can have an average today but you can offer hope and create excitement in life.
You deserve to be happy. You have to create excitement in life.
A cheerleading routine is two and a half minutes of organized chaos mixing acrobatic flips, graceful poses and powerful throws to thumping music. Every movement is carefully choreographed – designed with a purpose – demanding athletes go “full out” giving everything they have to the routine.
Maria Fearnall, a graduate of Fanshawe’s Graphic Design program and founding member of the Black Falcons cheerleading team, is living proof that a love of design and a passion for cheerleading can become one with a little creativity and a lot of determination. “I had a dream to combine my two favourite worlds, and that’s just what I did,” says the former cheerleader turned coach.
Maria got her start by designing a poster for a well-known company that travels the globe teaching cheerleading clinics. More valuable than the $100 she earned, the experience ignited her confidence and gave her a glimpse of what was possible.
Shortly after graduation, Maria started her own business called Full-Out: Cheer Gym Branding. Today, from the comfort of her apartment in Guelph, she is feeding the growing demand for custom-made print material, t-shirts and other apparel for competitive cheerleading gyms and businesses around the world. “I had no idea it would turn global in such a short amount of time,” she says.
Maria’s designs reflect the excitement of the sport; huge lettering, bold colours and big logos. “My designs have to be exciting,” she says. “If a cheerleader thinks their routine is amazing and full of energy, then the designs have to speak the same level of excitement. The trick is you need to be consistent on being different.”
Creative and determined, Maria is choreographing her own future, going full out and making every moment count.
Maria’s Top 5 Tips for Going Full Out
1. No regrets. Everything that comes along your path to whatever goal you’re trying to achieve is meant to happen. Even the worst curve balls that you likely can’t catch only make you the better candidate at life.
2. WANT to learn. You will never be the best at what you do if you think you’ve learned it all. The minute you stop learning, the minute you stopped loving what you do.
3. Allow yourself to fail. The multiple fails falls on your face, whatever term you wish to use, only creates a stronger person in the long run.
4. Believe in YOU. No one else can control your dreams except you, so believe in the person who is capable and it will happen.
5. Have patience. The frustrations, hard work, sleepless nights will pan out for a positive outcome if you let it happen at a good pace. Don’t rush the process or you might miss the important steps.
Definition of “Full-Out”: pushing yourself to achieve every goal to the best of your ability without hesitation or regret.