John Wooden a great basketball coach received creed from his father that made up a key part of his living:
1. Be true to yourself.
2. Make each day of yours a master piece.
3. Help others.
4. Drink deeply from good books especially the Bible.
5. Make friendship a fine art.
6. Build shelter against rainy days.
7. Pray for guidance, count and give thanks for your blessings every day.
He was living his creed.
CAN WE LIVE with OUR CREED?
Let us have our own 5 to 7 points creed. We should make determination by ourselves to live our creed. Creed adds power and makes us energetic in life. To live, we need values and principles. Success without creed has no values in the world. Surface level success never leaves deep impression on the people around you and hardly makes difference in the world.