I had been invited by DPS School as a chief guest to the parent’s meet for award distribution. I was delighted to write that it was the best group of students, so far I came across.
During this award distribution programme, we have awarded one girl for 100 percent attendance in the school for the last 6 consecutive years. She never remained absent. In any case, she attended the school with positive participation.
I was thinking while sitting on the dais that what a major impact it has created by a small rule. The rule is: “Go to school at any cost”. This rule has made her the best student of the school.
Can I have small rules in my life?
1) I will sleep at 10 p.m. sharp every day.
2) I will never eat after sunset.
3) I will walk on talk.
4) I will actively work for 8 hours for my passion. (followed by time mathematics 24*7*365 )
5) I will always be positive in all situations.
6) I will balance all roles
7) I will daily perform workout of 60 minutes
8) I will daily do meditation for 30 minutes.
9) I will never discuss people and event.
10) I will use my core competency up to the fullest capacity.
11) I will develop at least one habit to be followed for life time.